Atos Medical was founded in 1986 and is today the leader in Laryngectomy with our Provox brand. Next to this we also serve a number of patients, both children as adults, with a Tracheostomy thanks to our FreeVent solutions. We are committed to giving a voice and protect lung function for people who breathe through a stoma, with design solutions and technologies built on decades of experience and a deep understanding of our users. In Netherlands, we also distribute specialty medical devices for Tracheostomy patients. We are a worldwide company with strong growth ambitions. We operate from our headquarter in Zoetermeer under the leadership of a Benelux management team.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager Hospitals for the center/north region in the Netherlands.
- You will be part of the Dutch Sales team and take up the Key Account Management Role in the middle/North of Netherlands. You’ll report to the Commercial Manager, work in close relationship with the Product Specialist and link up with the Customer Service and Marketing teams;
- You have joined sales responsibility with the Product Specialist, who visits patients in the home setting;
- You identify and visit all hospital key decision makers and relevant Health Care Professionals in the field off Laryngectomy and Tracheostomy: nurses, speech language therapists, ENT surgeons, pharmacists & purchasers;
- You cover your area based on a detailed Key Account plan while pursuing ambitious coverage and frequency goals. You proactively monitor your level of commercial activity versus goals as well as your sales outcome;
- You keep your knowledge up to date with regards to product, disease, customers and competition;
- You work in a health care compliant way and adhere strictly to the Atos Code of Conduct;
- You develop our Laryngectomy and Tracheostomy markets with existing and new customers;
- You interact with all key decision makers and drive strong coverage and visit frequency results, build strong relationship and gain acceptance for our Atos Care program in order to reach our end-users directly with their consent.
- You have minimum a bachelor degree and around 5 years in Sales or Account Management Experience in a Health Care Environment;
- You are a strong sales individual with focus on results & commercial objectives;
- You work in a systematic way: analysis, planning, implementation, control;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch as English;
- You are used working with IT programs (Office excel, outlook, powerpoint, CRM);
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- You are an initiative taker and pro-active;
- You have a strong self-awareness and you work in a 100% transparent manner;
- You are ambitious & flexible;
- You can work both independently and as a collaborative team player;
- You have a strong EQ and adhere to our company values;
- You have a positive can-do attitude;
- Empathy and patience towards end-users.
Are you the one we are looking for? Than we can offer you a highly interesting and various job with a competitive salary in a very positive and growing company where every person makes the difference! Interested? Then we would like to receive your CV. You can apply directly via LinkedIn or email your CV to: email@example.com.